Christmas Present Appeal
This year at Outsider Tart we are getting in the giving spirit by working with charities Starlight and Hammersmith & Fulham Food Bank to spread a little festive cheer!
We are asking all of our amazing customers to dig deep and donate toys and food to our Christmas Appeal to be able to support these two wonderful charities!
More about these amazing charities below:
Starlight are a national charity for children’s play in healthcare, supporting children to experience the power of play to boost their wellbeing and resilience during illness.
The primary objective of the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank is the prevention or relief of poverty in and around the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.
Deadline for donations: Wednesday 29th November
Drop off point: Outsider Tart @ The Lyric,
- Please do not wrap the toys as this will be done by Starlight.
- Only new presents can be donated.
- We have curated a list of toys to choose from on Amazon which will drop ship straight to our door.
- Soft toys for babies
- Notebooks and pens
- Nice water bottles
- Pencil cases
- Arts and crafts
- We are keen to accept donations of non-perishable food that are in date and in sealed, unopened packaging.
- See the Hammersmith & Fulham Food Bank’s website for details of urgently needed items.